Target Security Systems is one of the leading New York City security companies when it comes to custom design and installation of state-of-the-art Closed Circuit Television systems (CCTV systems).
Whether you are looking for an analog or IP surveillance system for your NYC building, our experienced team can provide expert design and installation of CCTV systems in Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn and The Bronx.
Target Security offers a wide variety of security camera systems and digital recorders to the greater New York City area.
We only use reputable, reliable security company brands such as Axis Communications, Honeywell, GE Interlogix (UTC Fire and Security) and more.
Analog vs IP CCTV Systems
Analog CCTV surveillance systems are a great choice when looking for an affordable security system for your New York City building or business.
An analog CCTV system works with analog cameras and a Digital Video Recorder (DVR). The DVR converts the analog signal to a digital format. Once converted, the digital video is available to view from anywhere in the world via computer, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Blackberry.
If you require higher definition video quality for your NYC building or business, an IP CCTV surveillance system is the way to go.
An IP CCTV surveillance system includes IP cameras and a Network Video Recorder (NVR). With an IP CCTV system there is no need for any conversion as the video is already in a digital format. The major advantage of an IP CCTV system over an analog CCTV system is the camera resolution, which can be up to 60 times better than the highest resolution analog camera.
High quality products like Axis network cameras even provide advanced video analytics features, such as motion detection, audio detection and tampering alarms.
As with the analog CCTV systems, IP CCTV system video is accessible from anywhere via computer, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Blackberry.
Constant video monitoring of your New York City facility offers an effective deterrent to theft, break-ins, and vandalism. As importantly, CCTV systems frequently reduce your liability insurance rates allowing the system to pay for itself in just 12 to 18 months.
CCTV systems help you:
- Monitor your premises anytime from anywhere via computer, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Blackberry— providing 24/7 protection of your facility.
- Investigate incidents, retrieve and playback events by time, date or location
- Reduce shrinkage and employee theft
- Reduce employee turnover by providing a safe work environment
- Monitor and control all electronic systems and machines (i.e. point-of-sale, lights, doors, alarms)
- Digitally observe and record any event
- Improve management control
Target Security Systems offers the latest features available in digital surveillance security technology ensuring that you achieve maximum value from your CCTV system. Features include:
- Digital video recording with multiple storage capabilities allowing quick and easy playback
- Advanced dome cameras with programmable pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) features
- Intelligent motion detection with programmable areas and real-time motion sensitivity
- Multiple users can simultaneously access the same live and/or recorded video
- User programmable recording schedules
- Images and video can be displayed in multiple picture screen formats
- Rapid search by time/date for specific events including: motion detection, recorded data, and more
- Data recording of ATM and POS transactions
- Complete integration with current security systems in your facility including alarms, video intercom systems, and Access Control systems
- Video Monitoring through a UL central station
Contact us today to schedule a free on-site consultation! 212.252.8787